Wu long Oolong Tea – Weight Loss And Oolong Tea Benefits
Wu Long Oolong Tea also popularly called Oolong tea has been touted in recent times as the most popular teas designed for faster weight loss, numerous health benefits, fruity flavor and aroma. Recent study had shown that by drinking two cups of medical grade Wu Long Oolong tea every day, you may not only shed pounds and boast metabolism, but will block the fattening effects of carbohydrates.
Oolong Tea Benefits also includes promoting a strong & healthy teeth; improve cognitive functioning and mental well-being; clarifies your skin, giving it a healthy, radiant glow and strengthens your immune system.To reap all these gifts of nature from this premium tea, you need extra strength WuLong oolong tea. In fact some medical grade Oolong Tea are 25x more potent anti-oxidants than the regular Wu Long Tea, making it the best weight loss tea.
Wu-Long Oolong Tea burns over 157% – 523% more fat than authentic Japanese green tea: One recent publication in Journal of Medical Investigation, stated that people who drank two cups a day of Oprah’s Wu long oolong tea (regular to medical grade Oolong Tea) experienced over 157% – 523% greater fat burning results than those who drank green tea .
Which of These 6 Reported Oolong Tea Health Benefits Do You Want?
- Increased memory and ability to think more quickly and accurately—so you can stay on top of your game.
- Cleansing dangerous, debilitating toxins.
- Healthy heart and optimal blood flow—nourish your body from the inside out.
- Lower nasty LDL cholesterol.
- Increase your resistance to disease and cancer.
- Prevent acne—clean, fresh, glowing skin with no blemishes.
In fact, the scientist in china are calling this rare tea produced at Mt. Wu Yi Shan in China’s Fujian Province, “The world’s most powerful fat burner;” because it may be carrying slimming and tea health benefits. Even the recently uncover variety from Kenyan mountains 7000 ft above sea level is latest fat loss sensation – that has beaten any known natural fat burner.
Health Benefits Of Oolong Tea: In recent times there has been a lot of scientific studies aimed at identifying this amazing tea health benefits; and it includes:-
- Burns up-to 2.5 – 13 times MORE calories than Authentic Green tea. In addition various studies revealed that Oolong tea increases metabolism, burns fat and blocks dietary fat absorption.
- Reduces the fattening effects of carbs by “blunting” the rise in insulin you normally get after eating carbohydrates.
- Clarifies skin; gives your face a clear, healthy glow just by taking Wulong Tea daily for one month.
- Heals Skin Aliments: Helps treat recalcitrant types (does not respond to conventional treatment) of atopic dermatitis (skin diseases) based on research finding by Uehara of the Shiga university.
- Reverses Signs of Aging by 50 %; remarkable reduction in free radicals after 15 days use: Free radicals are damaging substances in your body caused by ultra-violet rays, chemical food additives, pollution and stress.
- Promotes Strong and Healthy Teeth: A new study shows the regular consumption of Premium Tea, wulong Oolong tea strengthens teeth and helps prevent tooth decay by significantly inhibiting plaque deposition.
- Strengthens Your Immune System: Those who consumed wu long tea were found to have a stronger immune system and a significantly lower risk for infections such as the common cold.
- Enhances Mind-Body Wellness: (The Compendium of Materia Medica), says the tea “will make one live long and stay in good shape.
- “100% Natural & Nourishing”: Unlike artificial “fat burners,” Wu-Long is natural and nourishing to your health. Many users report feelings of increased focus and well-being. Keep in mind, Wu-Long does contain some caffeine, about as much as a cup of green tea but less than a cup of coffee.
- Wu long Tea and High Blood Pressure: Studies conducted in 2004 tend to suggest that drinking premium WuYi or Wu long for a year reduced high blood pressure. Those who drank one cup a day were 45% less prone to have high blood pressure and 65% less likely to develop high blood pressure if more than 2 cups were consumed per day.
Improves Heart Health: One 2001 Japanese study stated that one month daily consumption of Wu long slimming tea could result in reduction of cholesterol levels. In 2004 study, it was reported that wulong oolong tea increases plasma adiponectin levels. Low levels of plasma adiponectin results in type 2 diabetes mellitus, obesity, and coronary artery disease (CAD).
In a nutshell, the research study suggests that Oolong Tea Weight Loss diet should be included in our daily meals. It’s not only refreshing and nourishing, but the weight loss and health advantages out-class that of any other health tea. Before engaging in any weight loss program you need to speak to your doctor. And the information above does not suggest you drop your medical treatment but they could be complementary.
Wu long Tea Where to Buy: Choosing the Best Wu-long Tea requires a research. You have to be assured of their freshness and be sure it is not a knock-off brand. For a family, it make economic sense to go for loose leaf tea that is purchased straight from the tea farms, that’s slimming tea extra strength Wu long.
How to Brew Oolong Tea (Wu-Yi or Wu long Teas): Add 4 cloves, 4 whole allspice and a Wulong tea bag to boiled water (do not use very hot water because it reduces the fruitiness of the tea and over brewing causes the tea to be bitter). Allow to steep for 3-5 min. Serve with lemon slice, a cinnamon stick and honey.
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
=> SAVE UP TO $67.00 ON 4 MONTHS SUPPLY OF BEST EVER NEW SLIMTEA OOLONG KENYAN! BURNS Up To 1300% More Calories Than Green Tea! <=
Additional Information on Wulong & Wu Yi Tea brands
Why do you Eat? Oolong Tea (Wu Long or Wuyi Tea): It is a complex, semi-fermented, delicate tea which has enzymes that promote and help our bodies to resist harmful bacteria like staphylococcus aureus…….Read more…
Oolong Wu Yi Tea Advocates and sellers of Wu Yi Tea claim the tea burns more calories than green tea by reducing the fattening effects of carbohydrates ……. Read more…